Blue Rivers Pack
Welcome to the Blue Rivers Pack. The season is spring which means shorter coats, longer days and more easy prey!

To keep up to date with the pack, please check out the important information, remember to read the rules and try your best to stay active!

----
*Congratulations to our first ever PSG winner... Rain!
* The skins on the forums have been changed! Now each area has its category shown above it!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blue Rivers Pack
Welcome to the Blue Rivers Pack. The season is spring which means shorter coats, longer days and more easy prey!

To keep up to date with the pack, please check out the important information, remember to read the rules and try your best to stay active!

----
*Congratulations to our first ever PSG winner... Rain!
* The skins on the forums have been changed! Now each area has its category shown above it!
Blue Rivers Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Jeana (697)
Training Arena - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining Arena - Page 2 Voting_barTraining Arena - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Sparkle (626)
Training Arena - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining Arena - Page 2 Voting_barTraining Arena - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Chrysalis (496)
Rain (370)
Nova (202)
Shynn (187)
Lelouch (117)
Rally (102)
Fausto (98)
Shock (65)

Latest topics
» Rules of Stories
Training Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:18 am by Jeana

» Have Your Say!
Training Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:48 am by Rain

» Training Arena
Training Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 am by Chrysalis

» Your Favourites
Training Arena - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:45 pm by Jeana

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:07 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 14 registered users
The newest registered user is Falcon

Our users have posted a total of 3038 messages in 87 subjects

Training Arena

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Arena

Post  Chrysalis Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:17 am

Chrysalis nodded at him, "Yeah," she said faintly, still awaiting for Jeana's answer. She knew she couldn't w.in the games, Rain was younger and fitter, while Fausto, was, well, Fausto, still better than her. She didn't stand a chance, they were muscle she was fat.
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
Nakama

Female Posts : 496

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:07 pm

{Oh god your sounding like my friends at school Chrys Suspect }

"Your in the games. You may win you may loose. Its how it works." she looked down at Chrysalis carefully, "Everyone gets a chance. Weather you win or loose you can at least show you tried." she smiled.
Jeana
Jeana
Koep

Female Posts : 697

https://blueriverspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fausto Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Fausto was still puzzled. Chryslis's eyes seemed to grow when she was sad. He felt the sensation of drowning. Drowning in her chrystal blue eyes. He shook his head as if to chase away a thought. Jeana said something about winning, and Fausto understood. "You were going to quit??" He cocked his head to the side. Fausto was positive that one of the faes were going to beat him, but he still wanted to play. "After one hiccup?" He continued. "I've had a case of the hiccups my whole life." He winced, that had sounded cooler in his head.
Fausto
Fausto
Mender

Male Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysalis Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:58 pm

(Lol, I told you, I read minds xD)
Chrysalis nodded, understanding what Jeana had said, she got up and shook herself. She found herself almost knocking into into Fausto and smiled. Still confused about what he said, she turned to her alpha, something rejunivating (SC) in her body. "Ok, I'll continue." She then flashed back to Fausto, "And do you mean by, 'I've have a case of hiccups my whole life.'?" She said, sounding more cheerful.
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
Nakama

Back to top Go down

Post  Fausto Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Fausto squirmed a little. "Erm, yeah, i have a nasty habbit of messing stuff up..." He quickly picked up his rabbit and muttered something about taking it back to the den before hurrying off so he couldn't embarass himself any more than he already had.

-The den-
Fausto
Fausto
Mender

Male Posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysalis Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Chrysalis smiled at him, but it turned down to a frown as he left. She thought it was...cute? That he had messed up? She knew she felt something that made her smile when he messed up his words, she turned to Jeana. "Do brutes do that often?" She asked, hoping the older fae understood her question.
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
Nakama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeana Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 am

"You mean flirt?" Jeana let out a small giggle, "Only if they like you." she then swiftly moved back towards the den.

-den-
Jeana
Jeana
Koep

Female Posts : 697

https://blueriverspack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrysalis Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 am

Chrys shook her head, that wasn't it, that, 'flirting'. It was run away in a conversation, but, that led her questioning, was he flirting with her? She saw Jeana leave and ran after her to ask another question.
-den-
Chrysalis
Chrysalis
Nakama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: